Green tea – the benefits and harms
I will collect info about different products. It is clear in fact that often even very healthy foods in some embodiments, can be harmful or even contraindicated for use. Take for example the same green tea that I love so much
The benefits of green tea
1. Green tea has useful because, while it is an excellent antioxidant, incidentally, is much stronger than black tea.
2. It contains such wonderful things here: carotenoids, Tocopherols, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), minerals such as chromium, manganese, selenium and zinc, and certain phytochemical compounds.
3. With regular moderate consumption of green tea reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, dental caries, kidney stones, atherosclerosis.
4. Green tea can be used in slimming purposes, as it increases the metabolism by 4%, but increasing the frequency of contractions of the heart
5. Regular use of green tea you can achieve to lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure, total cholesterol, body fat and body weight.
6. Green tea helps strengthens blood vessels
7. Green tea helps with hangovers.
Damage green tea
1. If you foraged breast cancer prevention – try to reduce the consumption of green tea
2. Green tea is not recommended for women during menstruation and before birth
3. Do not abuse green tea to people with tachycardia and suffering from insomnia
4. And Yes, do not drink green tea at night. Otherwise, instead of a healthy and restful sleep will Kolobrodov apartment, working part time cast.
5. People with low blood pressure also need to take green tea with caution
6. The ulcer during exacerbations green tea is also contraindicated because it increases the acidity level
7. You do not want problems with the kidneys – do not drink green tea with alcohol ))
In General, positive and negative properties of green tea and its effect depends on how you brew. While of course I’m talking about leaf tea, not teabags. So, when brewing tea within 2 minutes he gives a stimulating effect, more than 5 minutes – soothing.
So, I think that soon you’ll need to make a separate post about how to properly brew green tea )))